Monday, March 25, 2013

Use your Smartphone to earn REWARDS!!!!!

That's right if you haven't discovered the wonderful world of smart phone reward apps you are truly missing out, I have been researching them and the following are my 2 favorites. Every time I go out to the store its like a scavenger hunt and my kids get so excited too. The apps are FREE and very user friendly.

CHECKPOINTS: Earn points while your out shopping, or online doing surveys, watching videos and even scanning things from home that you already have in your cabinets!!! Sign up using BONUS CODE: sgregory and earn extra points!! Points can be redeemed for gift cards and various prizes!


SHOPKICK: earn 50 free kicks for signing up HERE, shopkick gives you "kicks" just for checking into the stores you are already shopping at! There are additional kicks in the stores that you can earn by scanning products, some products will give you instant coupons! Save your kicks up for great PRIZES!!!


I will add more apps as I test them but so far these are my favorites!




No comments:

Post a Comment