Friday, May 31, 2013

Save on already discounted CVS Gift cards and MORE!

Raise_Discount_GiftCards

Raise.com is a site where you can buy gift cards to your favorite retailers, and restaurants at a discount of up to 25% off or more! It's like an instant coupon BEFORE you start to shop! I use Raise.com to purchase gift cards for grocery shopping, general shopping, back to school shopping, Christmas shopping, or when I need to purchase a gift for someone. I start out saving and I LOVE it!

This weekend you can save even more on already discounted gift cards from Raise.com. Gift cards from CVS, Regal Cinemas, Old Country Buffet, and Hancock Fabrics are an additional 5% off the already reduced prices! I shop at CVS all the time so I will definitely be taking advantage of this deal!
Want to purchase gift cards that aren't included in the weekend promotion? Use code RAISE75AF to take $5.00 off a $75.00 or more purchase (New customers only cannot be combined with any other offer offer expires 6/30)

Give yourself more spending power by purchasing discounted gift cards from Raise.com for all your shopping needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment