Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Save up to $40 on Pre-Paid phones from Boost PLUS FREE $20 Google Play Credit!

About a year and a half ago I purchased a Boost Mobile phone for my son. I wanted him to have a phone but didn't want to enter into a contract. Boost mobile appealed to me because they have shrinking payments. Every 6 on time payments reduces your monthly payment by $5.00 (maximum of $15.00/month discount). I was able to get him an Android phone with UNLIMITED EVERYTHING for just $55 a month starting out. (Non Android phones are $50/month) We have had the phone for over 18 months and now our monthly payment is only $40.00!.We have been very pleased with the phone and service and have never had any issues with anything. If you are looking to save money on your monthly cell phone service I highly recommend Boost Mobile.

Right now on Boostmobile.com they are running a special sale.Get a Free $20 Google Play Credit w/ Purchase of Any Android Device PLUS save up to $40.00 on phones! They also offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders!This sale is only running through May 28th so hurry and head over to Shop Boost Mobile Prepaid Phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment