Saturday, April 20, 2013

Business of the Day 4/20

Today's featured Business of the Day is.....................

Makaila's Way
Hairbows, hair pieces, wedding veils, custom tulle dresses, chunky necklaces, and personalized embroidered items.

Makaila's Way is inspired by my daughter, simply because she said sew. I love creating new designs and sharing them with you! I make custom hairbows, for any occasion wether it be a holiday, birthday, or team bows! I personalize different types of items as well. If there is anything you desire and I haven't posted it leave a comment or message me! I work really hard on everything to make it extra special for you

MOTHERS DAY SPECIAL
Mother's Day personalized key fob, either with the mother charm or tree of life charm, only $10! And only $2.00 shipping! Any colors!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment