Friday, April 26, 2013

HOT DEAL on Clearance items Walgreens

I was wondering about my local Walgreens this afternoon, and of course I headed towards the clearance aisle. I was super excited when I saw the following clearance items because I had coupons for them making these items SUPER CHEAP!! So I located my coupons and stocked up on hair care!

Stop by your local Walgreens and see if they have these items on sale. Different stores operate differently so you may not find the same deal as I did, but its definitely worth the try.

Lóreal EverStrong Shampoo or Conditioner CLEARANCE $3.49 (reg. $6.99)
use $1.00/1 Loreal EverCurl, EverCreme, EverSleek, EverPure, EverStrong Shampoo or Conditioner from 3/10 SS (5/04)
 or $1.00/1  Loreal EverCurl, EverCreme, EverSleek, EverPure, EverStrong Shampoo or Conditioner from 4/14 SS (6/08)
Final Price $2.49 

Lóreal EverStyle mousse or hairspray
and use $2.00/1 Loreal EverStyle Product from 3/10 SS (5/04) 
or  $2.00/1 Loreal EverStyle Product from 4/14 SS (6/08)
Final Price: $1.49

I also found Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick for $1.99

 Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick $1.99 (reg. $7.99)
use $1.00/1 Maybelline Lip Product from 4/14 RP (6/08)
Final Price: $0.99


 Come back and let me know if your Walgreens had these items on Clearance (or any other items not mentioned) and let us know what kind of deal you got!

No comments:

Post a Comment