Tuesday, April 23, 2013

LOOK WHAT I GOT!

I LOVE Old Navy so when the opportunity came up on Crowdtap to receive a coupon for a FREE pair of Old Navy white jeans to review, I was all over it. I was selected to receive this AWESOME coupon and it came in the mail WOOHOO!! I LOVE CROWDTAP!


If you are not familiar with Crowdtap it is an online site that rewards consumers with free points to redeem for prizes as well as the opportunities to try out products for FREE. They do this to give the marketers a better understanding of what consumers think about their products. Earn points for answering questions about specific brands and products, reviewing products for FREE as well as participating in online discussions. There are so many ways to be rewarded through Crowdtap check it out HERE its FREE!


No comments:

Post a Comment