Thursday, April 18, 2013

Featured Business of the Day 4/18

Todays Featured Business of the Day is...................


Designs By Di Blankets


Babies come in all shapes and sizes and I am dedicated to provide your baby with a blanket to fit their needs. I will work with you to find that perfect match for both you and your baby to keep them snug and cozy for years to come. Sweet dreams for all!

I have sewn as a hobby for many years and now I have come full circle. I found there was a need for baby items that are sized to “fit” your child’s needs. I created blankets for my nieces that were big enough to not let those little toes hang out so they could sleep cozy all night long. This was the beginning of a new adventure and I would like to share my creations with you!

multiple Microfleece and minky blankets for your little one DISCOUNTED!!


1 comment:

  1. You will never meet a nicer more caring person!

    ReplyDelete